|22nd May, 2013 - Introducing PinballX|
PinballX is a free digital pinball front end designed for digital pinball cabinets developed by the author of GameEx. It is compatible with HyperPin media and databases. Credit to Bill E for creating the first digital pinball front end publicy available HyperPin.
Please be aware this is a new release and there may be some items to address which we are happy to do.Home Page
|10th May, 2013 - GameEx 13.11|
- Improved compatibility with Linux and Mac under WINE
- New Mac OS X version available that is quite an improvement. Note: This is still experimnetal.
- Running under Linux and OS X can now be done without registration required.
- Fixes to GameEx login which was not working properly since we moved to the new database format.
- Fixes display not reninitializing after download of and selecting themes.
- Fixes display startup issues when the run full screen windowed setting is set.
|6th May, 2013 - New GameEx web site|
|2nd May, 2013 - SlingFront 1.45|
|2nd May, 2013 - Start Menu 1.4|
|23rd April, 2013 - GameEx 13.10|
- The installer features improved support for WINE on Mac and Linux.
- Fix for theme editor on some versions of 64 bit windows
|1st April, 2013 - GameEx 13.09|
|30th March, 2013 - SlingFront 1.41|
|Adds 50 and 60 FPS to edit Slingbox settings.|
|27th March, 2013 - SlingFront 1.4|
SlingFront version 1.4 - 27th March 2013
- Now maps "menu" remote command.
- Fixes channel up/down reversed.
- Fixes not hiding volume image.
- Maps colored buttons (needs testing).
- Implemented SlingBox input changing.
- Fixes typo in application name.
|25th March, 2013 - GameEx 13.07|
- Fixed a couple of systems broken in last update.
- Fixes issues when GameEx set to login to Steam
|23rd March, 2013 - GameEx 13.06|
- Improved performance and responsiveness loading artwork and video previews
- Fixes weather ICON
- The excluded files setting now accepts wildcards.
- ROM filter will now filter main list when using 7-zip/zip support.
- Imrproved performance of automatic artwork downloader and it also downloads two files at a time.
- New tweak to allow seek into game preview videos to skip the fade in.
- Searching for HDHomeRun devices at startup is now done on a thread.
- The preview video collage for MAME all games and MAME in the emulator list now only shows games available and not all videos n the in the folder.
- Slightly improved performance loading emulators at startup.
|19th March, 2013 - SlingFront 1.3|
SlingFront Version 1.3 released.
- New edit SlingBoxes menu.
- Edit stream resolution and FPS.
- Added power control and control to show stream
- Added setting to resume playing last SlingBox on
- Fixes stopping SlingBox if no video signal.
|17th March, 2013 - GameEx 13.05|
- For registered users live TV HDHomeRun support for digital cable and digital antenna.
- New setting to run GameEx full screen in a window.
- New version of the emumovies download service utility included.
|12th March, 2013 - GameEx 13.04|
|Includes new version of the emumovies download service utility which features significantly improved performance.|