Works on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and does not require admin rights.
Version 2.60 - 23rd August 2011
- Now available in the following languages: English,
French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish,
Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese.
Version 2.51 - 12th July 2011
Version 2.50 - 8th May 2011
- Adds recording from connected devices to all supported
Version 2.40 - 14th October 2010
Version 2.30 - 30th April 2010
- Adds conversion from Atari 8-bit SAP files and Sega
genesis VGM files
Version 2.20 - 10th December 2009
- Adds conversion from RA (Real Audio), AU, and ATRAC audio files.
- Supports audio files with no or the wrong extension.
Version 2.10 - 5th November 2009
- Now allows batch conversion of audio in video files instead of previously only one file at a time.
- New options to stream files to a web browser. In built mini streaming server.
Version 2.00 - 31st October 2009
- Can now select an alternative MIDI sound font to use for conversion.
- New settings to specify play length for emulated game music files.
Version 1.90 - 12th September 2009
- Now converts a large collection of video game music files, including NES, SNES, and Genesis/Megadrive.
Version 1.80 - 29th June 2009
- Now converts ADX files
- Now converts OptimFrog files
- Improved converting from video files
- Now converts AC3 from video files.
Version 1.70 - 18th June 2009
- Can now convert audio within video files.
Version 1.60 - 11th April 2009
- Now converts Speex and TTA audio files.
- Fixes MP2 conversion.
Version 1.50 - 12th March 2009
Version 1.40 - 7th January 2009
- Now also converts Commodore 64 SID files
Version 1.30 - 16th November 2008
- Fixes variable bit rate MP3 slider reversed
- Remembers folder locations
Version 1.20 - 23rd September 2008
- Now also allows conversion of AC3 files
Version 1.10 - 2nd July 2008
- Now also converts to MMF audio files
- Additional output sample rate of 8,000 hz supported
Version 1.0 - 30th June 2008