- Fixes Karaoke
- Fixes track navigation not working in slideshow
- Fixes two launching emulator stability issues, that address a windows error and gameex closing (not showing gameex log)
- Fixes and improved m4a audio support
- Updated model 2 loader script by Ben Baker for latest version of the emu
- New "Emulator Groups" feature. This allows several emulators to be in one list
- Fixes show info page setting for emulators
- New emulator setting to not have an emulator launched from random game, and not display in most played. Useful if you've set up an emulator to launch a comic viewer or picture viewer etc
- Emulator also launch setting now allows passing of GameEx variables such as [ROMDIR] and [ROMFILE]
- For registerd users: CD/DVD support. GameEx can check for CDs and prompt for insertion. Allowing protected retail games to be integrated into the front end, and allowing access to offline content.
- Fix to autoupdate. Will no longer reset language back to English
- Happy easter and thank you for all your continued encouragment and support. Enjoy!