- Music track details in taskbar now scrolls
- New features to specify a different folder of music to play while browsing different emulators
- Taskbar stays visible when mouse is over it, so you can see track details (V1 Themes)
- If GameEx cannot play a background video (normally due to missing codecs) it will now not error and display the image instead
- Fixes rom name instead of game name showing on info page when using a map file
- No more command/dos windows are shown.. Ever.. Headkaze will be cracking a beer open!
- Improved startup of MAME and in screensaver also
- Improved bypass disclaimer, will only send keys when it needs to.
- Ambience MP3 will stop (for good) when loading the jukebox
- Possible to exit from MAME game in screensaver almost immediately after its started
- If the jukebox is disabled and your using a playlist folder or file, gameex will retrieve the tags for each track now
- If using a low res aracdeVGA resolution, the control panel will now be completely visible when launching a MAME game.
- After exiting an emulator, the current audio track will be resumed exactly from where it was rather than playing the next track