A significant update to the popular digital pinball frontend
- Enhanced Pinball FX2 support
- Support for versions with and without the new cabinet support
- Can rotate display and switch to portrait mode.
- If auto position DMD set will automatically position the DMD form and remove
borders (older versions).
- Support for both command line and non command line.
- Command line support is automatically detected from arguments now and the wait for setting should be used so additional keystrokes can be sent.
- Official integrated Pinball Arcade support.
- Will rotate screen and set portrait mode automatically. (Note: you should configure Pinball Arcade first.)
- Support for list item in game manager.
- New command line argument setting:
- [TABLEFILEWOEXT] to remove the filename extension.
- This release contains some changes to how PinballX works when launching with the addition of a new form. Please report any issues on the forum.